Post Graduate Studies


Resultado de imagen para chemistry

When I think about my future is always different, sometimes I want to become a teacher of Chemistry, and sometimes I want to become a Pharmacist. But most of the times in the past I liked the idea of me getting a ptofessional degree as a Pharmacist, for me that's difficult to think because in Chile you have to choose a programme depending on how you went in the PSU, and I didn't go well in 2016 so I did it again in 2017, I did the last one much better than the first test, but even then I couldn't get into the Pharmacist professional programme in Universidad de Chile, but I got into the Chemist programme and at the time I like it.
If I decide to keep my studies in this programme, I'd like to do a Master of Chemistry programme for when I finish, because it would help me to complement the training of human resources of the Chemistry area to give me more competence on my work performance and a deeper and better management of scientific and technologcal knowledge in specific areas of Chemistry.
The Subject I'm more excited about is Medicinal Chemistry, I'm really into a health area, that's why I wanted to became a Pharmacist, it's pretty different but I think I'll enjoy it anyway. I'm excited in the Ambiental Chemistry too, I think that's a really important subject for all of us who will finish the professional programme of Chemistry.
I'd like to study the programme in Chile, I don't like the idea of studying in another country, I'm too emotional for that, but I want to dedicate all the time I can so I'll do a complete course in my university.

Comments

  1. I hope you continue your studies in what you think it's the most important for you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment