The best concert I've had



Even though it isn’t my favorite band, this was definitely my favorite concert, and I’ve been to a lot of concerts. This was Coldplay at the Estadio Nacional, on April 3rd 2016.
Coldplay is a british band formed in 1996, that usually was an alternative-rock band, but now it's more pop, but I like all of their music

.

Going to concerts or festivals is a thing I always do with friends, but this time I went with my mom, I have a really good and close relationship with her, we've never fight and I always tell her everything, so we can share a nice moment like a concert. She loves Coldplay, so she had to go, no matter if it had to be in an unfavorable area, wich was the case. We only got tickets far away to the stage, but that wasn't a problem for us. Funny fact, the band took a few minutes in the middle of the concert and played in the sector we were, giving an oportunity for those (like us) who didn't get VIP tickets.
If I had to choose only one word to describe the concert, I would say colorful, I remember that they give us bracelets with lights in them and they changed color depending of the song played, so the public looked really shiny and dressed in color. We were supposed to give them back, but we didn't and keep them as a good memory until today, unfortunaly they no longer turn on.





I think that the really special thing about this concert is that it's the only one I went with my mom, and remembering her big smile is a thing I'll never forget. She still remembers the concert with a smile.



Comments

Post a Comment